Your typical beng!

Monday, January 28, 2008

Read on sheppys blog which referenced Kartika's blog which said that the law year ones not happy with us for law arts night!

THEY SAID WE WERE TOO NOISY!

HELLO!

Considering that 3/4 of the people there are year 3ers, I think we rightly made more noise!

Considering that event was the magnum opus for many of the year 3ers, I think we have the right to make so much noise!

Considering that 3/4 of the performers are from our year, I think we rightly cheered them on

And considering we knew Mr. Ferlin for 3 years, I think we are right to cheer when he gave his speech!

And I think he wanted us to cheer; I think he hated the attitudes the legal profession held, and most of our cohorts went contrary to the norm, in my opinion, we hold that spark to reignite the profession.

To quote my fellow learned chee bye kia Joseph, NIN LAO BU

And Ridhwan and shep, YOUR MOTHER ARH

And the gesture Mr. Ferlin gave: